Learn how to make Mushroom Chicken Stir-fry: In the Kitchen with Maile!
Mushroom Chicken Stirfry
Write a review
- 10 oz. Boneless and skinless chicken breast (cut into cubes)
- 8 oz. Zucchini (cut into pieces)
- 4 oz. White Mushroom (cut into halves)
- 2 T Oil
- 4 slices peeled ginger
- 1 T soy sauce
- 1 T oyster sauce
- 1 t sugar
- 3 dashes white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Stir fry ginger and chicken in a heated wok with oil. Add mushrooms and zucchini then give it a quick toss. Add the oyster sauce, sugar, and soy sauce. Sauté until the chicken is cooked through. Finally, add white pepper powder for a nice taste, then plate and enjoy!
Mailes Thai Bistro http://mailesthaibistro.com/